Wednesday, December 3, 2008

An introduction.

Welcome to the introductory post of the Best Big East College Football Blog Ever. You will read this, and subsequent entries, with great interest. You will bookmark this blog, send it to your friends, link to it and refresh the main page every ten minutes hoping I added an additional nugget of information. You will do so because I am really, really smart and know way more about college football than you. Either that, or you're completely bored.

I am not a writer by trade, at least I haven't been for a long time. I traded in my journalism degree years ago to go into (wait for it) information technology. But lately, I've had the urge to get back into writing in some form, and between this blog and the contributions I've been making recently to CFN I can hopefully scratch that itch.

Why the Big East, you might ask? It was not because all the good conferences were taken - it's because I'm an East Coast guy, through and through. And with only eight teams, in the Big East it's a lot easier to keep track of everyone. Twelve-team conferences are too much work.

No comments: